Яндекс.Метрика

Sunday, 12 October 2014

BLACK & PINK


HI!!! I am very excited to share with you this look! First of all I LOVE hats:) I think that a hat can add a special touch to every outfit! And if it's fall, hat can also keep you warm:)
I also have to admitt: I prefer black for fall and winter.... I don't know why, I just feel like this...
Anyway, in this outfit I tried to add colour to my all black outfit, so I decided to wear my pink/lilac coat (it looks different depending on the lighting:))

OUTFIT:
Hat: H&M
Dress: ASOS
Shoes: ASOS
Jewellery: H&M, Claire's, Jennifer Zeuner










15 comments:

  1. You look amazing... That coat is absolutely beautiful.. Such a nice color!
    And I totally agree with you about the hats. It's a musthave this fall/winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The hat is a fantastic touch to the outfit :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know if you do and want me to follow back!
    Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this coat it's stunning :) would love it if you could follow my blog and leave a comment beaut! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look! Your blog is pretty nice and interesting! I`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that color looks perfect on you!!
    iwillbequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful outfit :D

    www.dicexcvi.com

    ReplyDelete