Яндекс.Метрика

Saturday 27 September 2014

SUNNY DAY




Good morning, lovelies! I hope everyone has a great weekend. I have a lot of stuff to do, but instead....I watch CW's Reign:) OMG, I'm obsessed with this show. But let's talk about this outfit.

I wasn't going to post this look, because it was just casual day. But it was so sunny and ..... I wore this simple casual outfit. Personally, I really like trench coat and stripes combination:) For me it looks so classic and chic. So I wore striped top with my grey jacket. It's not a trench coat, but I still like how it turned out. :)

xoxo




OUTFIT:
TOP: H&M
JEANS:  Lindex
SHOES: Asos

5 comments:

  1. Nice casual outfit!:)

    xxMonica
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Look My love!

    http://joannok.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look is so my taste as I can't get enough from stripes!

    Thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog. Now I checked your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    International giveaway: Top form by the reasons of problems
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet!! Thank you:)
      I'm now following you on bloglovin!
      xoxo

      Delete